Saturday, November 20, 2010

curry flurries










Working on catch-up, still.  Maybe I need to go back to just posting these as b/w sketches and worry about colour when I have an endless supply of free time again.  Hmm.


Anyway, I got a little dressed up to go out for lunch with my dad at an Indian restaurant down the street from me.  This past... spring? I discovered an Indian curry cookbook (660 Curries by Raghavan Iyer) at the library, and I've been in love with Indian food ever since.  But so far I'd only ever made it myself, so I was curious about what the food at a restaurant would be like!  They had a lunch buffet, so we got to sample a bunch of dishes.  It was all tasty, but I think next time I'll try ordering off the menu to experience the food at its best.  Now I'm even more determined to try making paneer with goat milk someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment