Monday, December 27, 2010

normal day





And back to normal days again. I wore jeans, isn't that shocking?

I don't have much to say, so here's a bonus doodle from when I was messing around with my brother's tablet!


Oh wait, I know! I wanted to say hello to all you new people who got here from Liana's lovely paper doll blog! (and all my family and friends who are regulars here, you should check her site out!! It is full of pretty things!) I update kind of sporadically because I don't have time every single day to get my outfit drawn, scanned, cleaned up, coloured, and a post written, so I apologize in advance for that, but I'm committed to getting every day posted eventually, even if it's not on time (also, in case anyone's confused, I date my posts for the day the outfit was worn, not the day I posted it)! So please enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment