Monday, January 24, 2011

work casualty

skirt - YesStyle | socks - Sockdreams | lace shirt - f21 | cami - American Eagle
Aftermath!!!  After staying up I-dare-not-say-how-late (ahem, 6:30am) finishing a project, this is how I spent the rest of the day.  I don't know what to say except that I was really happy to finally have a deadline again, after many months of being sort-of-working-on-things-but-not-able-to-finish-them, and so got a bit carried away making sure I absolutely met my deadline without fail.  Aaah.  It's such a great feeling to finish things.

Anyway, I'm going to point to this incident as the reason I got a li'l behind with updating here.  It'll probably happen again whenever my next big deadline comes along, so be aware.  But I'll always come back, you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment