Sunday, October 31, 2010

interpretive mermaid

Eheheh. And what happens when you eat candy and cookies and a caramel apple and stay up late? Sugar-zombie-death the next day, that's what. Let this be a lesson to you all. I'm sorry, mum. You taught me better than this!!

(but it was totally deliciously worth it... :D)

For actual-halloween, I didn't dress up too outrageously. I had a super cool idea, but Halloween fell on a Sunday and it would've been weird to wear to church. And I didn't have any plans for after church (beyond eating something vaguely healthy and taking a nap), so wearing it around the house by myself would've been a waste. So I'll have to save it for next year... or another time when I get the urge to dress up fabulously.

1 comment:

  1. That is a sugar-zombie expression if I ever saw one....well, it's what I imagine it would look like!

    ReplyDelete